Götz has been manufacturing dolls for your little ones for over 60 years now, so they're well aware that by playing with dolls, your child develops their cognitive, motor and creative thinking skills, as well as their social behaviour.
The company remain dedicated to handcrafting high quality, durable dolls (that are based on the original designs of renowned doll artists) to help your child get the most out of their play time.
Unleash your child’s imagination with this Baby Maxy Muffin Doll. Hand-crafted from smooth, non-toxic vinyl, with a soft body, and synthetic blonde hair, this beautiful doll is the perfect companion for your little tyke. She comes dressed in a soft pink bodysuit, printed with a rabbit, and a matching white beanie. She even includes a plastic pacifier, which hangs from a ribbon around her neck, and offers the perfect finishing touch to this classic doll.
From daily play to bath time and even bedtime, the Baby Maxy Muffin Doll will be a loyal friend to your child.
Baby Maxy Muffin with Rabbit Bodysuit features:
- Recommended for children aged three years and older.
- Designed in Germany.
- Made from non-toxic vinyl, with synthetic brunette hair, and a soft cotton and polyester body.
- Dressed in a soft fabric bodysuit, printed with a rabbit, a matching spotted beanie, and a plastic pacifier hangs from her neck.
- Sits upright on its own.
- Sleeping eyes – eyes close when the doll is on its back.
- Warm machine washable.
- Develops your child’s cognitive skills, motor skills, creative abilities, and social behaviour.
- Presented in a lovely windowed box.