If you’ve ever owned a rooster, you’ll know how good they are at waking you up in the morning. At the crack of dawn. Loudly.
The concept of the rooster is a great one – if you live on a farm. In the city, roosters need to be put to more practical uses…
Like watching your cooking! After all, his wide eyes see everything
that’s happening in the kitchen. From eggs to muffins to roast dinners, the Doodle Doo 60 Minute Timer will keep track of how long you need to cook it all. He just needs warming up before he starts his job…wind him completely clockwise to 60 minutes first, then counter-clockwise to set the desired number of minutes.
Doodle Doo will chime when time’s up, alerting you to your baked pudding in the same way he’d alert you to the sunrise.
Ain’t nobody here but these chickens...!
Doodle Doo 60 Minute Timer features:
- Made from BPA-free plastic.
- To set the time, hold the base of the timer and turn the body completely clockwise to 60 minutes. Then turn the body counter-clockwise to set the desired number of minutes.
- Bell rings to alert you when time is up.
- Time increments of one minute, up to sixty minutes.
- If required, wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Dimensions: 6.5 x 9cm.