As unorthodox and it is traditional. As practical as it is luxurious. A
brand that many Americans recognise on sight, even without a logo. These
are the trademark qualities of Graphic Image.
Founded in the USA in 1969, Graphic Image creates a luxurious range of
leather writing books and accessories that stand out for their
affordability, clean, pleasing aesthetics, and distinct quality.
Graphic Image’s creations don’t just stop there: they also publish an
array of books that combine their smart design and genuine leathers with
entertaining topics that men and women alike will love, such as 1,000 Places To See Before You Die
Gaze at the towering formation of Uluru on the scorched in the scorched
desert Australia, marvel at the 3000-metre granite horns of Torres del
Paine in Chile, or frolic in the pristine waters of the Balearic Islands
in Spain. Whether you are an adventure-type, a food-type or a museum
buff, whatever your travelling style, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die
is a fascinating odyssey through every corner of the globe, listing
outstanding cities and experiences that are a must for every
globetrotter's bucket list.
1,000 Places to See Before You Die features:
- Designed in the United States.
- Hardcover - 1200 pages.
- Bound in genuine red goatskin leather.
- Cover lettering is embossed in gold.
- 1000 places and experiences to see across cities in every continent.
- A fascinating mix of historical, natural and cultural experiences and cities to suit every style of traveller.
- Full index at back.
- Presented in a Graphic Image gift box.
Dimensions: 14.5cm (w) x 19.5cm (h) x 4.5cm (d)