As unorthodox and it is traditional. As practical as it is luxurious. A brand that many Americans recognise on sight, even without a logo. These are the trademark qualities of Graphic Image.
Founded in the United States in 1969, Graphic Image’s luxurious range of leather writing books and accessories stand out for their pleasing aesthetics and distinct quality – arguably some of the best American design you will ever come across.
This Desk Diary will make a gorgeous addition to your office, with its genuine leather cover and stunning gilded cream pages.
Superbly smyth sewn for strength and longevity, the pages provide both month and week at view pages. This diary also boasts additional helpful features, including world time zones, international holiday dates, country maps, and more. Now you can can keep every day of your year organised, without missing a beat.
Desk Diary features:
- Soft cover - 240 pages.
- Designed in the United States.
- Bound in genuine pebble grain leather.
- Divided into month-at-view and week-at-view pages.
- Cream, acid-free paper with gilt edges.
- Cream ribbon bookmark.
- Smyth sewn for strength and longevity.
- Includes travel information, such as international holidays, common phrases in French, Italian, and more, international weather charts, and weight and measure conversions.
- Includes 32 world, continent (New Zealand, South America, Europe, and more) and city (Montreal, New York, Los Angeles, and more) map pages in full colour.
- Presented in a Graphic Image gift box.
Dimensions: 17.5cm (w) x 23.5cm (l) x 2cm (h)