As unorthodox and it is traditional. As practical as it is luxurious. A brand that many Americans recognise on sight, even without a logo. These are the trademark qualities of Graphic Image.
Founded in the USA in 1969, Graphic Image create a luxurious range of leather writing books and accessories that stand out for their affordability, clean, pleasing aesthetics, and distinct quality.
If you have a hidden secret, ambitious hopes or fantastical dreams, protect them safely amongst the gold tipped pages of this leather bound journal. Featuring a fully functional heart padlock, its accompanying two keys are removable for secure storage while the interior pages can be marked with a cream satin ribbon.
Intensely feminine in a brazen shade of fuchsia, this journal is no better place to start divulging your deepest thoughts and desires.
Leather Diary features:
- Designed and bound in the United States.
- Bound with genuine goatskin leather.
- Hardcover, 224 lined pages.
- Fully functional heart lock and two detachable keys included
- Smyth-sewn (premium quality binding) for strength and durability.
- Made from premium quality paper and perforated with gold edge.
- Presented in a Graphic Image gift box.
Dimensions: 14.5cm (w) x 20.5cm (h) x 3cm (d)