As unorthodox and it is traditional. As practical as it is luxurious. A brand that many Americans recognise on sight, even without a logo. These are the trademark qualities of Graphic Image.
Founded in the USA in 1969, Graphic Image create a luxurious range of leather writing books and accessories that stand out for their affordability, clean, pleasing aesthetics, and distinct quality. And the result is among some of the best American design you’ll come across!
Just as suited to the overnight traveller as it is the modern globetrotter, comes the World Tan Travel Journal. Bound in genuine tan leather, with gilded page edges, this travel journal features ruled pages for travel summaries, 82 maps of the "most visited places" and graph-lined pages for drawing personal maps during your adventures. Finally, a journal to accommodate the stirring soul of a traveller.
World Tan Travel Journal features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Bound in traditional calfskin leather.
- 56 ruled pages for travel summaries.
- 82 maps of the most visited places in the world.
- Useful travel information and graph-lined pages for drawing personal maps.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your page.
- Presented in a Graphic Image gift box.
Dimensions: 11cm (w) x 15cm (h) x 2.5cm (d).