The world has a lot of love for this little glove!
The award-winning Gummee Glove is an invention of Jodine Boothby, whose son began to teethe and constantly gnaw at his hands at just ten weeks old (which obviously stressed his mum out a bit!). When Jodine noticed that her son was perfectly happy chewing on the end of a baby sock, she sewed some teething rings onto them, effectively creating the Gummee Glove’s first prototypes – or, a teething mitten if you will.
Her Gummee Glove is designed to fit babies from the ages of three to six months, making it perfect for very young babies that are too young to hold their own teething toy (also, they can’t be flung away!). Each Gummee Glove includes two side teethers, a crinkle patch, and a removable teething ring. Made from machine washable cotton, this meeting mitten helps young ones’ soothe themselves – and calm down mum and dad in the process!
Gummee Glove features:
- Recommended for ages 3 to 6 months.
- For stage two teething.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from 100% cotton and food grade silicone.
- BPA and phthalate free.
- Velcro tab with adjustable fit fastens glove to the hands of babies too young to hold their own teething toy.
- Detachable silicone teething ring.
- Two side teethers.
- Crinkle patch for auditory stimulation, and high contrast colours for visual stimulation.
- Padded fabric absorbs baby's saliva.
- Laundry/travel pouch for hygienic storage.
- Machine washable.
- Presented in a Gummee box.
Dimensions: 12cm (w) x 15cm (h), including teethers.