Since 1912, Fratelli Guzzini has been crafting innovative and creative kitchen- and tableware for households across the globe.
Always keeping an open mind, Guzzini designers sought to make objects for the home that are both beautiful and durable, which is why they make their range of tableware from acrylic. This way, their kitchenware not only looks good, but it is suitable for everyday use.
The wide bevelling on this Belle Epoque Tea Set is unmistakably Renaissance-esque
its simplified design brings the tea set from the 16th Century forward to the present day. Made in Italy from Guzzini’s
signature acrylic, the set contains saucers, a sugar bowl, teaspoons and ceramic espresso cups, so you will have everything you need to host your own al fresco high tea!
Belle Epoque Tea Set features:
- Made in Italy.
- Made from food-safe acrylic.
- Espresso cups made from ceramic, with an acrylic handle.
- Bowl features bevelling detail reminiscent of the Renaissance era.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Guzzini box.
- 2 x Ecspresso Cups - 80ml.
- 2 x Saucers – 12cm.
- 3 x Teaspoons – 12cm.
- Sugar Bowl – 11cm (w) x 10cm (h).