There are a million and one toy brands out there, so it can be
perplexing when it comes to choosing toys for your children. Do you buy
the latest craze, or do you buy something educational (and, gasp, risk
being labelled “uncool”)?
Well how about something a little different? How about something that
requires imagination and experimentation? What about something…German?
Then say hallo
to Haba, a German toy company that gets a kick out of
inventing games and toys for children. They also get a kick out of being
eco-friendly, with sustainably sourced woods and water-based lacquers,
applying new technologies to their seventy-year-old business.
It’s time to visit the zoo! This adorable play set is just the thing for animal-loving children, with all creatures great and small being made from wood and presided over by the zookeeper, George, in a fold-out box that becomes the gates of the zoo when opened.
Sure to encourage imaginative role-play and hours of fun, the At The Zoo Play Set is unique and unquestionably delightful.
At The Zoo Play Set features:
- Recommended for children aged 1½ years and up.
- Made in Germany.
- Chunky double-sided play pieces made from beech wood.
- Water-based lacquers and paints.
- Solid cardboard carry case opens out to become the gates to the zoo. Animals can poke their heads out the window and wander amongst trees and ponds as well.
- Unique play set with twenty-three figurines for imaginative play.
Average Figurine Dimensions: 7 x 7cm.