There are a million and one toy brands out there, so it can be perplexing when it comes to choosing toys for your children. Do you buy the latest craze, or do you buy something educational (and, gasp, risk being labelled “uncool”)?
Well how about something a little different? How about something that requires imagination and experimentation? What about something…German?
to Haba, a German toy company that gets a kick out of inventing games and toys for children. They also get a kick out of being eco-friendly, with sustainably sourced woods and water-based lacquers, applying new technologies to their seventy-year-old business. Educational blocks, role play toys, and play furniture are just some of the fun things you can expect Haba to come up with.
Foster your child’s motor and constructive skills from an early age, with the Haba My First Ball Ramp. Complete with three multi-coloured wooden blocks, and a ramp, your child will send the ball down the ramp and into the blocks. The ball boasts a reflective centre, which reflects light while it rolls for an added dimension of fun, so you can expect a lot of delighted squeals during your little one's afternoon play time.
Get the ball rolling, and encourage some hands-on fun, with My First Ball Ramp.
My First Ball Ramp features:
- Made in Germany.
- Recommended for children eighteen months and older.
- Pieces made from sustainable sourced wood.
- Water-based lacquers and paints.
- Includes three multi-coloured blocks - green, blue and turquoise.
- Track clicks together and pivots for added stability.
- Includes one ball with a reflective centre.
- Presented as a set of five pieces in a Haba box.
- Ramp - 36cm (w) x 4.5cm (h) x 4.5cm (d).
- 3 x Blocks - 4cm (w) x 8cm (h) x 1.5cm (d).
- 4.5cm Ball.