There are a million and one toy brands out there, so it can be
perplexing when it comes to choosing toys for your children. Do you buy
the latest craze, or do you buy something educational (and, gasp, risk
being labelled “uncool”)?
Well how about something a little different? How about something that
requires imagination and experimentation? What about something…German?
to Haba, a German toy company that gets a kick out of
inventing games and toys for children. They also get a kick out of
being eco-friendly, with sustainably sourced woods and water-based
lacquers, applying new technologies to their seventy-year-old business.
Educational blocks, role play toys, and play furniture are just some of
the fun things you can expect Haba to come up with.
Foster your child’s motor and constructive skills from an early age, with
the Haba My First Ball Track. This collection of
wooden blocks and ramps becomes a large track
for the set’s included balls, easily clicking together so that it won’t tumble over if your child knocks it. Once the track is built, your little one can send one of the special effects balls rolling along down it. These will glitter, ring or rattle as they roll, for an added dimension of fun!
My First Ball Track features:
- Made in Germany.
- Recommended for children eighteen months and up.
- Pieces made from sustainable sourced wood.
- Water-based lacquers and paints.
- Track clicks together and pivots for added stability.
- Includes three special effect balls that sparkle, ring or rattle as they roll.
- Includes 27 large pieces that come together to create a huge track!
- 4 x Ramps.
- 8 x Curves.
- 12 x Coloured Connecting Blocks.
- 3 x Blocks.
- 3 x Special Effect Balls.