There are a million and one toy brands out there, so it can be
perplexing when it comes to choosing toys for your children. Do you buy
the latest craze, or do you buy something educational (and, gasp, risk
being labelled “uncool”)?
Well how about something a little different? How about something that
requires imagination and experimentation? What about something…German?
to Haba, a German toy company that gets a kick out of
inventing games and toys for children. They also get a kick out of being
eco-friendly, with sustainably sourced woods and water-based lacquers,
applying new technologies to their seventy-year-old business.
Educational blocks, role play toys, and play furniture are just some of
the fun things you can expect Haba to come up with.
Play with building blocks a little differently, with a Tack Zap Game from Haba. Rather than piecing wooden blocks together on the floor, your child can use the included tacks to hammer together their own scene from the forty-five wooden pieces. It’s sort of like a puzzle, as your child pieces together buildings, trees, vehicles and more!
Tack Zap Game Traffic features:
- Made in Germany.
- Recommended for children aged three and up.
- Ethically sourced wooden blocks and hammer, with a cork activity board.
- An activity board where you tack together a scene from the included blocks.
- Each block features a small hole for nailing.
- Traffic set includes cars, buildings, street signs, trees and more, with 45 pieces all together.
- Includes tacks for pinning.
Board Dimensions: 22 x 30cm.