Founded in 1886, Haws is believed to be the oldest watering can company in the world. The company, based in Smethwick in England, remains dedicated to crafting traditional metal watering cans for avid gardeners to this day.
If you fancy yourself a bit of a green thumb,
and love nothing more than spending the afternoon tending to your parlor palm or peace lily, then Haws' Indoor Watering Kit is for you.
Crafted from pre-galvanised metal, the Haws Indoor Watering Kit will bring a touch of British rustic charm to your home. Its ergonomic design, removable brass rose,
and included mist sprayer, will make the act of watering your beloved plants a breath of fresh air. Take a deep breath, you might even smell the scent of flowers, and freshly-turned soil lingering in the air…
The Haws Indoor Watering Kit – it’s an absolute rose.
Indoor Watering Kit features:
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Made from pre-galvanised metal.
- Removable brass rose for a fine spray.
- Ergonomic handle allows for singe-handled use.
- Ideal for pot plants and seeding.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Store indoors and upside-down.
- 1L Watering Can – 36cm (w) x 16cm (h).
- 300ml Mist Sprayer – 8.5 cm (w) x 14cm.