Founded in 1886, Haws is believed to be the oldest watering can company in the world. The company, based in Smethwick in England, remains dedicated to crafting traditional metal watering cans for avid gardeners to this day.
If you fancy yourself a bit of a green thumb, and love nothing more than spending the afternoon tending to your parlor palm or delicate lilies, then the Haws Indoor Copper Watering Can is for you.
Crafted from pure nickel, this Haws Mist Sprayer will look right at home nestled near your beloved plants. Perfect for watering delicate flowers and seedlings like orchids and herbs, it may be compact in size but its press plunger creates a full yet fine spray to efficiently hydrate your plants. This mister can also be used for spraying liquid fertiliser and pest repellants. The polished finish of this sprayer will develop a unique patina over time, giving it a distinctive decorative appeal.
Bring a touch of British rustic charm to your home, with Haws.
Nickel Mist Sprayer features:
- Designed and made in England.
- Made from pure nickel.
- Press plunger lightly dispenses a full yet fine water mist to lightly hydrate indoor plants and herbs.
- Metal will develop a unique patina over time.
- Mist spraying raises the humidity around plants and flowers to keep them healthy.
- Mist spraying helps keep leaves and flowers dust-free.