Founded in 1886, Haws is believed to be the oldest watering can company
in the world (you can now tick that little curio off of your list). Based in Smethwick in England, they remain dedicated to crafting traditional metal watering cans for avid gardeners
to this day – which means they look beautiful, and perform professionally.
If you fancy yourself a bit of a green thumb, and love nothing more than
spending your afternoon in the sunshine amongst the brightly-coloured
petals and lush, green leaves, then the Haws' Professional Long Reach
Watering Can is just for you.
Crafted from heavy gauge steel and coated with galvanised zinc, Haws
Professional Long Reach Watering Can will bring a touch of British
rustic charm to your home. Its ergonomic design and generous capacity
will make the act of gardening a breath of fresh air, and the elongated
spout will allow you to reach those elusive orchids in the back of the
Professional Long Reach Watering Can features:
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Made from heavy gauge steel, coated with galvanised zinc.
- Round brass rose for general purpose watering.
- Hooped, ergonomic handle allows for easy pouring.
- Longer spout delivers constant watering pressure.
- Generous capacity and removable rose.
- Store indoors and upside-down.
- Recommended for outdoor use.
Capacity: 4.5 Litres.
Dimensions: 83cm (l) x 22cm (w) x 23cm (h).