Founded in 1886, Haws is believed to be the oldest watering can company in the world. The company, based in Smethwick in England, remains dedicated to crafting traditional metal watering cans for avid gardeners to this day.
If you fancy yourself a bit of a green thumb, and love nothing more than spending your afternoon in the sunshine, amongst the brightly-coloured petals and lush, green leaves, then the Haws' Professional Long Reach Watering Can is just for you.
Crafted from heavy gauge steel, and coated with galvanised zinc, Haws’ Professional Long Reach Watering Can will bring a touch of British rustic charm to your home. Its ergonomic design and generous capacity will make the act of gardening a breath of fresh air, and the elongated spout will allow you to reach those elusive orchids in the back of garden. Take a deep breath, you might even smell the scent of flowers, and freshly-turned soil lingering in the air…
The Haws Professional Long Reach Watering Can – it’s an absolute rose.
Professional Long Reach Watering Can features:
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Made from heavy gauge steel, coated with galvanised zinc.
- Round brass rose for general purpose watering.
- Hooped, ergonomic handle allows for easy pouring.
- Longer spout delivers constant watering pressure.
- Generous capacity and removable rose.
- Store indoors and upside-down.
- Recommended for outdoor use.
Capacity: 8.8 Litres.
Capacity (when full): 10.2kg.
Dimensions: 86cm (w) x 38cm (h).