Back in 1886, John Haws obtained his first patent for a self-designed watering pot. He wanted something that was easier to carry and pour, while maintaining a sleek design. The Smethwick based company still strives to create timeless watering cans for horticulturalists and enthusiasts alike.
If you like to think that you’ve got a green thumb, it’s hard to go past the Red Slimcan Watering Can. Crafted from heavy gauge metal and coated with a hot dip galvanised zinc, this traditionally styled can will bring a touch of British charm to your home. The can’s slim design makes it easier to carry when full of water, and it’s ergonomic handle allows for two and one handed use.
Each Haws product comes with a minimum life expectancy of ten years, you’ll be stylishly tending to your garden for years to come!
Slimcan Watering Can features:
- Hand-made in England.
- Made from heavy gague metal.
- Coated in galvanised zinc.
- Removable baby brass rose.
- Ergonomic handle allows for single-handed and double-handed use.
- Recommended for outdoor use.
- Slim design for easy portability.
- Longer spout delivers constant water pressure.
- Presented in a Haws gift box.
Capacity: 5 Litres.
Dimensions: 64cm (l) x 33cm (h) x 17.5cm (d).