The craftspeople at Henckels can trace their history back over a
whopping two hundred and eighty years. It’s really no wonder Henckels
knives are a cut above the rest…
Made in Germany from the finest quality stainless steel around, Henckels
knives are built to make short work of the task at hand. When it comes
to chopping, slicing, dicing and more, you’ll want a set of Henckels
knives on your kitchen bench. They’re not only practical, dependable
implements – they also make spending time in the kitchen a pleasure;
something you’ll look forward to rather than a chore.
New from Henckels, the Pure collection combines all the things you love
about Henckels knives to create a range of knives that’s bound to
impress. Each fully-forged blade is made from ice-hardened stainless
steel, for the best results, every time.
Pure genius, pure elegance…it must be Henckels’ Pure collection!
Pure Chef's Knife features:
- Made in Germany from high quality stainless steel.
- Ergonomically-designed moulded polypropylene handle.
- Ice-hardened for extreme strength.
- Curved bolster design makes for a safe and comfortable grip – acting as a finger guard.
- Forged from one piece of steel for impeccable geometry and balance.
- Hand wash recommended.
Blade length: 20cm.