The story of Henry Langdon’s tea goes back over one hundred years – as the story of all good teas should.
Mister Langdon arrived in Australia in 1852 at the height of the Australian gold rush. However, Langdon hadn’t come all the way from England with his wife and infant son just
for some silly old flecks of gold. Nay, he had come to Melbourne to sell chocolate, champagne and brandy!
Since then, Henry Langdon has expanded to import luxurious foods including tea, herbs and spices. Five generations on, the Landgons’ loose leaf range of tea includes varieties from as far as India and Ceylon, as well as herbal concoctions and exotic choices such as chai.
This Earl Grey, is a brew with subtle delicious flavours that you're sure to love, blending traditional Indian black teas with fragrant bergamot. But don’t let us stop you from drinking it all day!
Earl Grey Tea features:
- Made with local and imported ingredients.
- Loose leaf tea originating from India.
- Blend of premium Indian black teas with fragrant bergamot.
- Infuse for 3 - 5 minutes; enjoy with or without sugar and milk.
- Presented in a reusable tin.