The story of Henry Langdon’s tea goes back over one hundred years – as the story of all good teas should.
Mister Langdon arrived in Australia in 1852 at the height of the Australian gold rush. However, Langdon hadn’t come all the way from England with his wife and infant son just
for some silly old flecks of gold. Nay, he had come to Melbourne to sell chocolate, champagne and brandy!
Since then, Henry Langdon has expanded to import luxurious foods including tea, herbs and spices. Five generations on, the Landgons’ loose leaf range of tea includes varieties from as far as India and Ceylon, as well as herbal concoctions and exotic choices such as chai.
Henry Langdon's Vanilla Chai Latte has combined the perfect blend of spices with a hint of vanilla for a full-flavoured and authentic Chai experience. Simply stir the delicious blend into a cup of warm milk to create an indulgent treat that is the perfect accompaniment to your afternoon tea biscuit.
Vanilla Chai Latte features:
- Made with local and imported ingredients.
- Contains chai-style spices (cinnamon, aniseed, ginger, and more), with a hint of vanilla.
- Simply stir in to warmed milk.
- Presented in a reusable tin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- May contain traces of gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, milk and egg.