When you sleep better, you live better. That’s the motto of Herington.
And who among us could disagree? Remember the last time you didn’t get a
solid eight hours’ worth of sleep? It was probably only a few days
ago…and we’re guessing that you felt fairly dreadful the following day.
Thankfully, if you’re not suffering from some sort of sleep disorder,
there’s a good chance that some totally comfy (and totally snuggly)
bedding accessories can help you get the sleep you desire. Herington’s Down Softer Feel Pillow is, as its name implies, incredibly soft, and although it’s filled with 85% minimum white goose down, it doesn’t have that “crunchy” feel – instead, you have a superior pillow that is super indulgent to sleep on.
The Down Softer Feel Pillow also contains specially enhanced ExcelDown fibres, which promote good health, superior comfort, excellent support, and even temperature control throughout the night. Finished in a high quality, piped and gusseted Japara cover, this heavenly pillow will help to soothe even the lightest of sleepers.
Down Softer Feel Pillow features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Covered in high-quality piped and gusseted Japara.
- Filled with a minimum 85% minimum white goose down.
- Also filled with ExcelDown, a specially enhanced down fibre that provides superior comfort, support and temperature control.
- Accepted by the National Asthma Council Australia.
- Warm hand wash or gentle machine wash.
Dimensions: 65cm (l) x 40cm (w).