For a blast of nostalgia, open up a Heritage game box. They’re all about living the glory days, when kids played outside
, when they weren’t expected to be back inside until there were bats in the sky.
Ah, good old pin the tail on the donkey. How did the donkey lose its tail, anyway? Was it born without one? We have so many questions…but what we are
sure of, is that kids never tire of this classic game!
But now Heritage has put their own spin on the game, adding in a point-scoring system that makes this game a little trickier and a little bit more competitive! Attach the picture of the donkey to the wall, and then blindfold players one by one as they attempt to stick the donkey’s tail on to number 100. If no one manages to hit the mark, the player who otherwise hits the highest number wins.
This is a game that no kid’s party should be missing!
Tail-Less Donkey Game features:
- Recommended for up to 10 players.
- Designed in Great Britain.
- Included donkey picture is marked with numbers 1 - 100. Players should be blindfolded and take turns at attaching one of the included tails to the picture.
- A player wins if he/she manages to place their tail on 100. If nobody does so, then the player who placed their tail on the highest number wins instead.
- Includes 10 donkey tails.
Poster Dimensions: 42cm (l) x 34cm (w).