Eight years ago, while sitting around with a group of friends, deciding the best choice for their “new” old door, Robbie and Angie Cook designed their first wine stopper. Robbie placed one of the doorknobs on top of the wine bottle, and Hester and Cook was
Now, comes this gorgeous collection of Kitchen Papers. Made from recycled paper, and featuring beautiful
range of designs, from classic and vintage-inspired to colourful and quirky, each Paper Table Runner is both beautiful and functional.
With fifteen metres of gorgeous paper at your disposal, you can bring an everyday elegance and convenience to dining and serving. There’s no need wash your Table Runner after use,
because you can simply roll out some another length of the clever paper, and throw away the old one. It's also a great way to keep little ones entertained – simply bring some the included chalk to dinner, and allow your child to unleash their inner Picasso on their paper table runner.
Paper Table Runner features:
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Made from recycled paper, printed with soy-based inks.
- Thirty metres of paper at your disposal.
- Doubles as a chalkboard - five pieces of chalk included.
- Simply roll out your table runner, cut off your piece, and throw it away after use.
- Doubles as wrapping paper.
Length: 15 Metres.