People can be very particular about their wallets. It doesn’t matter if
you’re a man or a woman – there’s certain things that you look for.
But everyone can usually agree on one thing: accessibility. You don’t
want to be fumbling for your credit card when you’re in a long queue at a
department store, for example (and people are getting irritated behind
Thankfully, the I-Clip Wallet does away hulking design; it’s the bare
essentials of an ordinary wallet, but still packed with features. Made
in Germany, these wallets measure in at one and a half centimetres
thick, are incredibly lightweight, and give you access to up to twelve
credit cards at a time as well as cash. Just flip it over and use the
viewing window to skim through your cards, then select the one you want.
A specially-developed resin clip with lasting flexibility will hold your
notes down, while a beautiful leather finish makes the I-Clip luxurious
to the touch. And because of its windowed design, your I-Clip wallet
won’t damage the magnetic strips on your card – you can even scan the
outer card without removing it from the wallet.
It’s just all too easy, with a wallet like this.
I-Clip Buff Wallet features:
- Made in Germany.
- Made from ostrich leather.
- Frame crafted from a lightweight, high-tech resin that is safe
to use with microchip cards, as well as cards with magnetic strips.
- Holds 10 - 12 of your cards.
- Back window makes this wallet very easy to access – just skim through your cards with your thumb and select the one you need.
- Notes can be folded and held in place with the money clip, which possesses long-lasting flexibility/
- Rounded corners protect clothing from wear.
- Presented in an I-Clip gift box.
Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 1.5cm.