“Today’s clever children are tomorrow’s clever adults.”
Children are curious little creatures. When they’re not lurking about the garden marvelling at the magnificence of the natural world, they are asking countless questions about how things work, and where things come from (a question often dreaded by parents)…
The IQ Key is an educational toy specifically designed to encourage your child’s natural curiosity and develop both their cognitive thinking and problem-solving skills. It's a robotic and science project for young minds, which can be used on both land and water. It is made from the same sturdy and strong polycarbonate that is used in the helmets of astronauts and airplane windows, and consists of clear capsules which may be connected to form various static and moving toys.
The IQ Key Advance 1200 includes over 200 pieces to construct thirty different models, which move about on land and water by using a battery-powered electric motor. Children will have capsules, gear wheels, propellers, tyres, leads, battery holders, and more, to keep their little hands busy while they unleash their inner engineer. All they need to do is follow the handy instruction booklet, and they will have themselves a clever little scientific toy that will look just as good on their bedroom shelf as it does cruising though the backyard.
IQ Key Advance 1200 features:
- Recommended for children aged nine years and older.
- Not suitable for children under the age of eight.
- Made from sturdy and string polycarbonate.
- Includes over 200 pieces, including capsules, gear wheels, tyres, leads, battery holders, propellers and more.
- Makes 30 different models, both moving and static, including a land rover, motor boat and more.
- Designed for use on land and in water.
- Includes an instruction booklet to get you started.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries, not included.
- Presented in a IQ Key box with a carry handle for neat storage and easy portability.