Children are curious little creatures. When they’re not lurking about the garden marvelling at the magnificence of the natural world, they are asking countless questions about how things work, and where things come from (a question often dreaded by parents)…
The IQ Key is an educational toy specifically designed to encourage your child’s natural curiosity and develop both their cognitive thinking and problem-solving skills. It's a robotic and science project for young minds, which can be used on both land and water. It is made from the same sturdy and strong polycarbonate that is used in the helmets of astronauts and airplane windows and consists of clear capsules which may be connected to form various static and moving toys.
The IQ Key Perfect 400 contains over 54 pieces to construct ten different models, which include a car, high-speed chariot
and a fan. Children will have capsules, gear wheels, propellers, tyres, leads, battery holders, and more, to keep their little hands busy while they unleash their inner engineer. All they need to do is follow the handy instruction booklet, and they will have themselves a clever little scientific toy!
Perfect 400 features:
- Recommended for children aged seven years and older.
- Made from sturdy and strong polycarbonate.
- Includes over 54 pieces, including capsules, gear wheels, tyres, leads, battery holders, propellers and more.
- Makes ten different models, both moving and static.
- Includes an instruction booklet to get you started.
- Requires one AA batteries, not included.
- Presented in a IQ Key box for neat storage.
Material Dimensions: 6/7cm x 6.7cm.