It’s time to go supernova – in brightness, that is.
Inova’s LED flashlights have been engineered to deliver high-end
performance and impressive durability for a lifelong ownership, and a
shine as bright as a cosmic starburst. You can be a professional, a
tactician, or purely a recreational user – whatever task is at hand,
there’s an Inova flashlight fit for the task.
The secret of LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulbs has been out for quite
some time now; their illumination power is unrivalled, especially when
it comes to applying them to torches. Inova harness the power of LEDs
within each and every torch, combining brilliant engineering with the
bold, good looks of their aluminium casing.
The T-Series is highly tactical, durable, functional, and offers serious illumination. Able to go from a spot to flood in an instant and provide multiple modes of light with its mid body tactical switch, this high-powered T4R model projects a powerful beam of light up to 222 meters, and is fitted with a lithium ion battery that can be recharged without waiting for it to drain fully beforehand. And with its solid aluminium body and knurled pattern, you can be sure it’s ready for the hardiest of adventures.
T4R Rechargable LED Flashlight features:
- Designed and engineered in the USA.
- Shockproof, crushproof and water resistant aerospace-grade aluminium construction.
- Black anodised finish, with a knurled body for a solid grip.
- Mid-body multifunction switch for optimal control.
- Double-sided anti-reflective coated glass lens with Teflon seal.
- 571 lumen LED, with 222 metre range.
- Electronic controlled circuitry provides uniform light output.
- Five functions: high, medium, low, strobe and momentary.
- Can be recharged without having to wait for the battery to completely deplete.
- Up to 1 hour, 50 minute run time in high power mode. 50 hour run time on low light mode.
- Zero to full charge in 3 hours.
- LED charging indicator light.
- Includes charger cradle plus power supplies for AC and DC charging.
- Presented in an Inova box.