It’s time to go supernova – in brightness, that is.
Inova’s LED flashlights have been engineered to deliver high-end performance and impressive durability for a lifelong ownership, and a shine as bright as a cosmic starburst. You can be a professional, a tactician, or purely a recreational user – whatever task is at hand, there’s an Inova flashlight fit for the task.
The secret of LED (Light Emitting Diode) bulbs has been out for quite some time now; their illumination power is unrivalled, especially when it comes to applying them to torches. Inova harness the power of LEDs within each and every torch, combining brilliant engineering with the bold, good looks of their aluminium casing.
Inova’s X Series has been contrived to deliver professional performance and durability for owner satisfaction. An additional dual-mode function allows for long hours of either low or high light output, while powerful beams of light and superior styling also make this series an easy choice for many. The X2 is a bit of an all-rounder built extra tough: it’s shockproof, crushproof and water resistant, and made from aerospace grade aluminium – the same used in the construction of aircraft!
This is a supernova to welcome; the Inova.
X2 LED Flashlight features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Aerospace grade aluminium casing and stainless steel head.
- Machined aluminium reflector manages temperature and beam projection.
- Powered by a 50,000 hour LED light.
- Shockproof, crushproof and water resistant.
- Light output of 150 lumens on "high" mode; 18 lumens on "low" mode.
- 135 meter range.
- Run time of 1 hour 10 minutes on "high" mode; 60 hours on "low" mode.
- End-cap activates constant and momentary "high" and "low" power modes, as well as "lockout" mode.
- Focus spot with flood beam.
- Requires 2 x AA alkaline batteries (included).