Isn’t it crazy to think that, in order to achieve the perfect hairstyle, many of us will clamp our hair between two steaming hot ceramic plates to straighten or curl it to perfection?
Of course it’s doing damage to your hair! But you can lessen the affects with the revolutionary In Styler Wet 2 Dry Rotating Hair Iron. You may have already heard about the original gadget and the things it can do – the In Styler Wet 2 Dry takes everything that made the original famous and makes it far more versatile.
First off, how does this hair iron work? First off, a heated rotating barrel draws water out of wet hair, unlike the original In Styler, which could only be used on dry hair. As the barrel rotates and damp hair is passed through it, air intake vents draw in cool air to help push water from hair; the water travels up and safely steams away.
The In Styler Wet 2 Dry Rotating Hair Iron allows you to skip blow-drying and get to work styling your hair immediately, with less risk of damage than hot hair dryers and flat hair irons combined. Multiple heat settings also allow you to work with various hair types, for a styling experience that leaves your hair fizz-free and full of volume.
In Styler Wet 2 Dry Rotating Hair Iron features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Motorised titanium barrel.
- Tourmaline ceramic plate.
- Multiple heat settings for fine, medium and thick hair, up to 195ºC.
- Heated rotating barrel draws in hair along with bristles; air intake vents use cool air to push water from hair.
- Use on either damp (towel dried) hair or dry hair.
- Can straighten, curl, add volume and shine while drying.
- Safer for use on your hair than a hair dryer and flat hair iron combined.
- Auto safety shut-off.
Length: 29cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.