The beautiful, natural and luxurious texture of wood meets design genius, with Ironwood Gourmet.
In a world where environmental activists mourn the loss of our
rainforests and the waste created by unnatural materials equally,
Ironwood Gourmet is doing things a little differently. They craft their
exquisite tableware from acacia wood – a non-endangered species
that has also been sustainably sourced to ensure minimal environmental
Now you can do away with nasty materials and embrace the beauty of
Mother Nature – without harming her! The acacia wood used in the
creation of this huge Everyday Dinner Serving and Chopping Board is remarkably strong, less prone
to warping, and possesses a warm wood grain that appears to change
colour and lustre in different lighting conditions, as if shimmering.
Nothing man-made can ever beat the beauty and practicality of Nature.
Daily Deal Essentials:
Everyday Dinner Serving & Chopping Board features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Thursday the 18th of June, unless we run out of stock first.
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from acacia wood, a non-endangered species.
- Wood is not harvested from rainforests.
- Wood is dried for over a year before being worked on, which prevents cracking and warping.
- Multipurpose: for serving and chopping.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water recommended.
Dimensions: 60cm (l) x 26cm (w) x 2cm (h).