The beautiful, natural and luxurious texture of wood meets design genius, with Ironwood Gourmet.
In a world where environmental activists mourn the loss of our rainforests and the waste created by unnatural materials equally, Ironwood Gourmet is doing things a little differently. They craft their exquisite culinary tableware from acacia wood – a non-endangered species that has also been sustainably sourced to ensure minimal environmental impact.
Now you can do away with nasty materials and embrace the beauty of Mother Nature – without harming her! The acacia wood used in the creation of this Medium Paddleboard is remarkably strong, is less prone to warping, and possesses a warm wood grain that appears to change colour and lustre in different lighting conditions as if shimmering.
Use this board to serve up canapés, cheeses or tapas during your next dinner party, or even use it as an everyday chopping board, and fill your home with the rustic charm of Ironwood Gourmet.
After all, nothing man-made can ever beat the beauty and practicality of Nature.
Medium Paddleboard features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from acacia wood, a non-endangered species.
- Wood is not harvested from rainforests.
- Wood is dried for over a year before being worked on, which prevents cracking and warping.
- Includes a hole for hanging in your kitchen.
- Requires occasional oiling to remain in top condition.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water recommended.
Length: 41cm, including handle.