The beautiful, natural and luxurious texture of wood meets design genius, with Ironwood Gourmet.
In a world where environmental activists mourn the loss of our
rainforests and the waste created by unnatural materials equally,
Ironwood Gourmet is doing things a little differently. They craft their
exquisite tableware from acacia wood – a non-endangered species
that has also been sustainably sourced to ensure minimal environmental
Now you can do away with nasty materials and embrace the beauty of
Mother Nature – without harming her! The acacia wood used in the
creation of this Provincial Chopping Board not only lends a rustic appearance, but is also a suitable surface for food preparation and serving, as wood is naturally anti-microbial. With its natural warm hues and subtle lustre, this board has also been specially aged to resist warping and cracking as it is enjoyed throughout the years.
Provincial Medium Chopping Board features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from acacia wood, a non-endangered species.
- Wood is not harvested from rainforests.
- Wood is dried for over a year before being worked on, which prevents cracking and warping.
- Multi-purpose: for serving and chopping.
- Beautifully natural lustre within wood.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water recommended.
Dimensions: 35cm (l) x 25cm (w) x 2cm (h).