The beautiful, natural and luxurious texture of wood meets design genius, with Ironwood Gourmet.
In a world where environmental activists mourn the loss of our rainforests and the waste created by unnatural materials equally, Ironwood Gourmet is doing things a little differently. They craft their exquisite culinary tableware from acacia wood and other non-endangered tree species, which have also been sustainably sourced to ensure minimal environmental impact.
Now you can do away with nasty materials and embrace the beauty of Mother Nature – without harming her! This Square Cutting Board Set is remarkably strong, is less prone to warping, and possesses a warm wood grain that appears to change colour and lustre in different lighting conditions, as if shimmering.
Use these two boards – one acacia wood, one blonde wood – to serve up canapés, cheeses or dips during your next dinner party, or even use them as everyday chopping boards, and fill your home with the rustic charm of Ironwood Gourmet. After all, nothing man-made can ever beat the beauty and practicality of nature.
Square Cutting Board Set features:
- Designed in Australia.
- The darker board is made from acacia wood, while the lighter is made from blonde wood for an attractive, contrasting finish.
- Wood is not harvested from rainforests.
- Wood is dried for over a year before being worked on, which prevents cracking and warping.
- Requires occasional oiling to remain in top condition.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water recommended.
Dimensions: 26cm (w) x 26cm (l) x 1cm (h), each.