The beautiful, natural and luxurious texture of wood meets design genius, with Ironwood Gourmet.
In a world where environmental activists mourn the loss of our
rainforests and the waste created by unnatural materials equally,
Ironwood Gourmet is doing things a little differently. They craft their
exquisite tableware from acacia wood – a non-endangered species
that has also been sustainably sourced to ensure minimal environmental
Now you can do away with nasty materials and embrace the beauty of
Mother Nature – without harming her! The acacia wood used in the
creation of this Steak and Barbecue Plate is remarkably strong, less prone
to warping, and possesses a warm wood grain that appears to change
colour and lustre in different lighting conditions, as if shimmering.
Use it to serve everything from cheese to cured meats, and later hang it
in the kitchen as a beautiful display piece.
Nothing man-made can ever beat the beauty and practicality of Nature.
Steak & Barbecue Plate features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from acacia wood, a non-endangered species.
- Wood is not harvested from rainforests.
- Wood is dried for over a year before being worked on, which prevents cracking and warping.
- Groove within plate catches juices from barbecued meats.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water recommended.
Dimensions: 27.5cm (w) x 33m (l).