When you look at a chopping board, it’s not often that you think much on it. A chopping board is, after all, an everyday item that requires little thought…unless you’re J.K Adams.
For this Vermont-based hardwood crafting company, their chopping boards, bowls, utensils, and even wine and knife racks are created with the modern, creative cook in mind. Their handcrafted goods are also made in America from North American-sourced wood; their factory is fuelled by their own wood scraps; and even their sawdust is shipped to farmers to use as animal beds.
But not only is a J.K Adams product ethical, it’s also built to last. Solid hardwood crafted by hand sets the scene for sustainable and timeless pieces that are able to be utilised in many ways. The 1761 collection takes its name from the year in which J.K Adams was founded, and has been designed with a fabulous, rustic look. Perfect for preparing or serving large meals, these boards are made from ash, with an exclusive driftwood teak oil finish.
When a company is proud of its products, it shows!
1761-Seven Board features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Hand-crafted from ash, with a driftwood teak oil finish.
- Beautiful, solid construction, with a hanging strap for storage.
- Wooden chopping boards contain natural antibacterial properties.
- To clean, simply wipe over with warm water and leave to dry.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams board in water, as this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it dries.
- It is recommended that you treat your board with specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it looking its best.
Dimensions: 15.5cm (d) x 51cm (l) including handle.