When you look at a chopping board, it’s not often that you think much about it. A chopping board is, after all, an everyday item that requires
little thought…unless you’re J.K Adams.
For this Vermont-based hardwood crafting company, their chopping boards,
bowls, utensils, and even wine and knife racks are created with the
modern, creative cook in mind. Their handcrafted goods are also made in
America from North American-sourced wood; their factory is fuelled by
their own wood scraps; and even their sawdust is shipped to farmers to
use as animal beds.
But not only is a J.K Adams product ethical, it’s also built to last. This Artisan Lazy Susan will surely impress family and friends every time, making it easy to share food around a large table. Spinning in both directions, this Lazy Susan is proudly made from sustainably grown USA and Canadian hardwood.
Champlain Lazy Susan features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Made from sustainably sourced USA and Canadian hardwood.
- Spins in both directions.
- Rotating plate is perfect for serving appetisers, cheeses and cured meats.
- To clean, simply wipe over with warm, soapy water and leave to dry.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK
Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp cloth, dish soap
and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams
board in water, as this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it
- It is recommended that you treat your board with
specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it
looking its best.