When you look at a chopping board, it’s not often that you think much on it. A chopping board is, after all, an everyday item that requires little thought…unless you’re J.K Adams.
For this Vermont-based hardwood crafting company, their chopping boards, bowls, utensils, and even wine and knife racks are created with the modern, creative cook in mind. Their handcrafted goods are also made in America from North American-sourced wood; their factory is fuelled by their own wood scraps; and even their sawdust is shipped to farmers to use as animal beds.
But not only is a J.K Adams product ethical, it’s also built to last. The Champlain collection is designed with casual entertaining in mind. Crafted from ashwood, with a driftwood teak oil finish, the Champlain Lazy Susan features an industrial galvanised steel trim and a rotating base that makes it perfect for serving tapenades, cheeses, cured meat boards and more.
Champlain Lazy Susan features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Made from ashwood, with a driftwood teak oil finish.
- Features a galvanised steel trim.
- Rotating plate is perfect for serving appetisers, cheeses and cured meats.
- To clean, simply wipe over with warm, soapy water and leave to dry.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams board in water, as this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it dries.
- It is recommended that you treat your board with specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it looking its best.