When you look at a chopping board, it’s not often that you think much on
it. A chopping board is, after all, an everyday item that requires
little thought…unless you’re J.K Adams.
For this Vermont-based hardwood crafting company, their chopping boards,
bowls, utensils, and even wine and knife racks are created with the
modern, creative cook in mind. Their handcrafted goods are also made in
America from North American-sourced wood; their factory is fuelled by
their own wood scraps; and even their sawdust is shipped to farmers to
use as animal beds.
But not only is a J.K Adams product ethical, it’s also built to last. The Grafton range is sleek an elegant – an entertainer’s dream. Made from solid American cherry wood, each board harnesses a faintly red hue and dark burnished edges, as well as unique wood grain patterns. Oval handles make each board easy to carry to the kitchen, ready to liven up the party!
When a company is proud of its products, it shows!
Grafton Cherrywood Serving Board features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Crafted from American cherry wood.
- Beautiful, solid construction with burnished edges.
- Oval carry handle.
- Wooden chopping boards contain natural antibacterial properties.
- To clean, simply wipe over with warm, soapy water and leave to
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp
cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not
recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams board in water, as
this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it
- It is recommended that you treat your board with
specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it
looking its best.
Dimensions: 30cm (w) x 51cm (l) x 2.5cm (d).