When you look at a chopping board, it’s not often that you think much on
it. A chopping board is, after all, an everyday item that requires
little thought…unless you’re J.K Adams.
For this Vermont-based hardwood crafting company, their chopping boards,
bowls, utensils, and even wine and knife racks are created with the
modern, creative cook in mind. Their handcrafted goods are also made in
America from North American-sourced wood; their factory is fuelled by
their own wood scraps; and even their sawdust is shipped to farmers to
use as animal beds.
But not only is a J.K Adams product ethical, it’s also built to last.
Solid hardwood crafted by hand sets the scene for sustainable and
timeless pieces that are able to be utilised in many ways. The Live Edge Bread & Oil Board is a wonderful way to serve bread for dipping, with a little ceramic bowl patterned to complement the natural grains and edge of the board’s North American hardwood.
When a company is proud of its products, it shows!
Live Edge Bread & Oil Board features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Hand-crafted from maple, with a teak oil finish.
- A small natural ceramic bowl, with a groove for optimal placement.
- To clean, simply wipe over with warm water and leave to dry.
- Hand wash recommended for bowl.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp
cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not
recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams board in water, as
this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it
- It is recommended that you treat your board with
specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it
looking its best.
Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 2.5cm.