When you look at a chopping board, it’s not often that you think much on it. A chopping board is, after all, an everyday item that requires little thought…unless you’re J.K Adams.
For this Vermont-based hardwood crafting company, their chopping boards, bowls, utensils, and even wine and knife racks are created with the modern, creative cook in mind. Their handcrafted goods are also made in America from North American-sourced wood; their factory is fuelled by their own wood scraps; and even their sawdust is shipped to farmers to use as animal beds.
But not only is a J.K Adams product ethical, it’s also built to last. The Sandgate collection is proudly made in Vermont from USA and Canadian hardwoods, known for their durability over a long period of use. Each board is also accompanied by attractive cast iron handles, with fine-cut decorative borders around the inside, and are perfect for tapenades, cheeses, cured meat boards and more.
When a company is proud of its products, it shows!
Sandgate Serving Board features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Vermont, USA.
- Crafted from US and Canadian hardwoods.
- Beautiful, solid construction, with a cast iron handles for easy portability and hanging.
- Fine-cut decorative border.
- Wooden chopping boards contain natural antibacterial properties.
- To clean, simply wipe over with warm, soapy water and leave to dry. You can also treat your JK Adams board with mineral oil or beeswax conditioner to keep it looking its best.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your JK Adams board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp
cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not
recommended that you fully submerge your JK Adams board in water, as
this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it
- It is recommended that you treat your board with
specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it
looking its best.
Dimensions: 30.5cm (w) x 15cm (l) x 2.5cm (d).