Okay, so Jamie Oliver has broken a few promises in the past.
That show of his, The Naked Chef? Not one nude shot in the entire three series
And his restaurant, Fifteen Melbourne? Let’s just say that fifteen does not
refer to the average meal price.
But if there’s one area where Jamie Oliver truly delivers all that he’s promised, it’s in his personal range of kitchen products. Known simply as Jamie’s Kitchen Kit, these utensils have been crafted using Jamie’s vast experience in both professional and private kitchens.
Grating is hard, but only when you don't have a quality tool like this acid-etched coarse grater – designed for hard cheeses, coconut, chocolate or ginger. Or perhaps you would prefer an acid-etched fine grater – designed for soft cheeses, herbs and fruits?
Why not have both?
Daily Deal Essentials:
Fine & Coarse Grater Set features:
- This Daily Deal will be available until 10am on Tuesday the 17th of January, unless we run out of stock first.
- Blades made from acid-etched stainless steel for long grating life.
- Comfortable curved handles with non-slip grip.
- Protective plastic covers.
- Coarse grater is ideal for hard cheeses, coconut, chocolate and ginger.
- Fine grater is ideal for soft fruit, herbs and vegetables.
- Presented in a Jamie Oliver box.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 14cm Course Blade Grater.
- 14cm Fine Blade Grater.