When you invite Jersey Pottery in to your home, you’re inviting in sixty years of world-renowned, award-winning ceramics from the heart of Jersey – the little island adrift in the sea between England and France.
Jersey Pottery began back in the ‘40s, and has now become one of the region’s best tourist attractions, with eclectic collections inspired by the sea that surrounds the channel island.
Simple, energetic and intriguing, Sardine Run is named for the annual mass spawning of sardines in the South of Africa, where the fish swell in schools in their billions between the months of May and July. But while this range’s name comes from South Africa, its form comes from antique Vietnamese pottery, with subtle patterns and colours.
Interlocked shapes of individual fish accentuate this ceramic range, mimicking the group mentality of these fish while providing a bold motif in the process. Perfect for your beach-side villa, Sardine Run is as vibrant as the sparkling sea.
Sardine Run Glass Surface Protector features:
- Designed on the Channel Island of Jersey.
- Made from superior quality glass.
- features Jersey pottery's signature Sardine Run illustration.
- Heat and stain resistant; can be used as a hot pan rest.
- Can also be used for chopping, serving, or as a cheese board.
- Non-slip and non-scratch feet on base.
- Easy clean surface; wipe with a damp cloth.
Dimensions: 40cm (l) x 30cm (w).