Adults all around the world are familiar with the name John Deere. They're the folks responsible for making the toughest tractors and the sturdiest trucks, used by people on grown-up work sites and farms. But did you know the John Deere make trucks and tractors for littlies too?
And they even
make power tools! This Children's Power Clipper is perfect for your pint-sized handyman (or handy-girl!). It works without any batteries or power. Simply pull the retractable cord and then press the button to watch the mechanism shake back and forth inside the plastic case - taking the green beads with it. The shaking creates a furious roaring sound - just like a real chainsaw!
So for some seriously tough fun, you can rely on the Power Clipper from John Deere to get the job done.
Children's Power Clipper features:
- Suitable for children aged eighteen months and older.
- Made from durable coloured plastic.
- No batteries required!
- Simply pull the retractable cord and press the button to trigger the plastic clipper.
- The plastic clipper shakes back and forth - pushing the green beads with it, to create a life-like chainsaw sound!
- Completely safe - the soft clipper and beads are encased in a round clear plastic compartment.
- Sounds like a real chainsaw at the touch of a button.