Does your child have an imagination that knows no bounds?
Are they a fireman one day, and a policeman the next? Are they constantly picking up staplers and declaring “this is a hammer”, or sitting in a cardboard box and making race car noises?
Then nurture their imagination with a Johnco Children’s Costume. Your little one will feel like the real deal when they have the uniform to prove it, and are equipped with (child-safe) tools and accessories to match.
Move over Bob the Builder, there’s a new construction worker in town! This dress-up set includes a high-vis vest, a workman’s hat, a utility belt, a hammer, a wrench, pliers, a screwdriver and
a saw – talk about being ready for the job! Each tool operates like the real thing, minus sharp ends and edges, so your child can really be involved in the action.
Children shouldn’t worry about looking good, but they’ll definitely impress at their next dress-up party with Johnco!
Construction Worker Children's Costume features:
- Suitable for children three years of age and up.
- Vest made from 100% polyester.
- Tools made from lightweight plastic (no sharp edges!)
- Includes everything your child needs to be a busy construction worker for the day.
- Coat hangar for storing neatly.
- One size fits most.
- Cold machine wash when required.
- High-vis Vest – 36 x 44cm.
- 17cm Hat.
- 65cm Utility Belt.
- 18cm Wrench.
- 18cm Hammer.
- 19cm Saw.
- 16cm Pliers.
- 15.5cm Screwdriver.