It takes a lot of commitment to keep a lizard as a pet. There’s the special tank and diet, and then the heat lamp to keep your new cold-blooded friend comfortable in their habitat. And that costs quite a few shiny pennies.
But what about a robot
lizard? Well, there’s the initial set-up and then…you’re done! This Frilled Lizard Robot Kit allows you to construct your very own reptile (which only needs batteries to survive, just saying) from plastic parts, without the hassle of setting up a special enclosure.
Once assembled, you’ll find that your Frilled Lizard also has an infra-red sensor, which is programmed to “escape” or “follow me” modes. Try out both modes, and see how your lizard reacts in your presence!
With this Frilled Lizard in the house, your children will definitely feel as though they’ve mastered nature.
Frilled Lizard Robot Kit features:
- Recommended for ages 10 and up.
- Kit has everything you need to build a quirky lizard from plastic parts.
- LED eyes change colour according to behaviour.
- "Escape mode" makes the lizard's frill open and jaw drop, and it will scurry away from you in a hurry!
- "Follow me" mode makes the lizard assess danger first, before it follows you like a pet!
- Frill will pop up and shake.
- Mouth opens and closes.
- Wagging tail and fast-running legs.
- To assemble, you may also need a diagonal cutter and a screwdriver.
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included).
Assembled Length: 37cm.