The thing about mugs is that they tend to be pretty darn boring. Sure, perhaps there’s a picture of a cat on it, or the words “World’s Stupidest Drinking Face”, but generally they’re pretty dull.
Johnco Productions takes up the challenge and throws the gauntlet back in your face; because now it’s your turn to design the world’s best mug.
You can draw your design from scratch, or use the templates for an outline, and then the colours are completely up to you! Once you’ve finished your design you can bake or microwave your design so that it becomes permanent, and you’ll have a fantastic, completely original mug that you can drink out of!
Maybe you’ll just sell or destroy every other mug in the house because they’re just not good enough in comparison.
- Includes a blank mug, 6 coloured crayons and several design transfer stencils.
- Options to draw your own design on a mug, or use the transfer templates.
- Use the crayons to colour it in.
- Bake or microwave your finished mug to set design.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Supervision recommended for children under 8 years of age.