Have you ever been down with the flu before, and a kind family member or friend has made you hot chicken soup? Remember how amazing
Food has a strange means of healing. Sharing a meal with friends always brings joy, and a home-cooked meal can be a little bit strange-tasting, but the sentiment is what makes it delicious and worth a laugh in the end.
These ideas are the foundation behind Jomei’s Fine Foods. Wholesome ingredients combine with founders Vicki and Martin’s holistic professions to create rich, artisanal foods. Their Sweet Balsamic Reduction is their signature product, having been barrel-aged for five years before being blended with Australian raw sugar. Afterwards, it is gently reduced to create this exquisite and precious nectar.
Highly versatile and plainly delicious, the unique flavour of this balsamic enhances a range of dishes, from roast Roma tomatoes to tapenade and gravy. Enjoy the taste sensation!
Sweet Balsamic Reduction features:
- Australian made.
- Barrel-aged for five years before being blended with Australian raw sugar.
- Highly versatile: try with warmed sourdough bread, with Roma tomatoes, through a gravy or with roasted meats.
- Gluten and dairy free, vegan, low GI and non-GMO.
- Contains minerals such as iron, zinc and potassium.
- Presented in a glass bottle.