If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a
much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a
world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even
the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible.
In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve thought up a way to keep both your glasses and your dish brush cleaner.
The Edge Glass Brush features a rounded brush head, ideal for reaching down in to wineglasses and tumblers, with bristles of variable stiffness for a gentle yet effective clean. And when it’s not cleaning your glasses for you, the Edge brush rests on the edge of your sink, with a resting point that grips your sink and allows the brush to drain straight in to the sink.
Finally…someone who understands you, and your needs.
Edge Glass Brush features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Bristles of varying stiffness for a gentle get effective clean.
- Rounded brush head is ideal for cleaning glasses.
- Rests on the sink edge to drain straight in to the sink.
- Resting point grips the sink edge.
- From the grip to the brush head, the edge Glass Brush is 17cm, so it should fit in just about any sink.