Is your kitchen a bit disorganised? Or maybe you’re the kind of person that loves to alphabetise the refrigerator and colour code the spice rack?
It doesn’t matter what kind of kitchen personality you are. We’ve got the perfect solution for everyone.
Introducing Joseph Joseph's Opal Index Chopping Board Set – the colour-coded chopping boards that help you stay organised in the kitchen. The set features four different coloured boards designed for fish, raw meats, vegetables and cooked foods, to reduce cross-contamination between different food types.
The best part is that each board slides into an ultra-modern stainless steel-look storage case with a tabbed system. Simply select the appropriate image and colour for the task at hand, arm yourself with your appropriate kitchen artillery, and get cooking in no time at all.
Never again will you even have to entertain the horrors of cross-contamination, or a disorganised kitchen, with Joseph Joseph.
Opal Index Chopping Board Set features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Four colour-coded polypropylene chopping boards – teal, grey, cream and green.
- Boards store in a sleek, steel-look filing case.
- Boards’ tabs are labelled with images so you can find the one you’re looking for at a glance.
- Chopping boards have rubber non-slip feet, to prevent the board slipping around while you chop.
- Designed to prevent cross-contamination of different food types.
- Boards feature grooves for catching juice, food and crumbs.
- Blue fish board includes a fish-grip area.
- Chopping boards are dishwasher safe.
- Hand wash storage case when required.
- Teal Fish Board – 30 x 20cm.
- Grey Meats Board – 30 x 20cm.
- Cream Cooked Food Board – 30 x 20cm.
- Green Vegetable Board – 30 x 20cm.
- Board Storage Case – 33cm (w) x 20.5cm (h) x 8cm (d).