If the masterminds at Joseph Joseph took over the world, we’d be in a much smarter, more efficient place – especially when it comes to the kitchen.
The folks at Joseph Joseph must stay up late every night, dreaming of a world where things just work, where technology is effortless (yes, even the humble wooden spoon) and your kitchen stays as pristine as possible. In their latest imaginative haze, they’ve thought up a way to safely store a sharp blade without the need for guards or cases.
Joseph Joseph’s Scoop Ricer is perfect kitchen companion for aspiring chefs, or potato-enthusiasts. The scoop duo is made from food-safe, BPA-free plastic, and the lower scoop features a stainless steel extruder plate to ensure smooth, lump-free mash potato every time. Simply place your potato between the scoops, and squeeze the handles to force the potato through the stainless steel extruder plate. Once you have created the smoothest mash potato or tater tots you will ever know, you can throw the Scoop Ricer in the dishwasher, and fit the pieces together for compact storage.
Finally…someone who understands you and your needs.
Scoop Potato Ricer features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from food-safe, BPA-free plastic.
- Lower scoop includes a stainless steel extruder plate.
- Squeeze handles to make smooth, lump-free mash potato.
- Includes a convenient hanging hole.
- Nesting design for compact storage.
- Two-piece design separates for easy cleaning.
- Scoop potato directly from a hot pan using the lower scoop.
- Dishwasher safe.
Colour: Green and White.